How to reach the venue ,
- Situation maps – below as PDFs
- You find many useful links for transport on this site: https://www.vub.be/en/campus/brussels-health-campus
- We strongly advice coming by Public Transport if possible as parking space on the campus is restricted. There are several routes from the centre of Brussels to the VUB Health Campus. To find your way by public transport we recommend you to use the Google Maps travel planner using this link (https://www.google.com/maps), your destination is VUB – Vrije Universiteit Brussel Jette Bldg A, Laarbeeklaan, Jette
- Where to park?
- UZ Brussel (Parking UZ Brussel Dikke Beukelaan 253, 1090 Jette)
The fee for parking: 14.60 euro/day.
- Bowling Stones (Steenweg op Brussel 397, 1780 Wemmel)
There are some parking places at the free car park. However we cannot guarantee parking, thus it is important to arrive early. Present the registration email of the event to access the parking. It’s about a 10-15 minutes’ walk to the campus, building A (follow signs IC-3R).
- The Green Energy Park (Zone1 Research Park 160/Z1, 1731 Asse) It’s about a 2 km walk to the campus, building A (follow signs IC-3R).
Special requirements ?
- If you have special mobility needs or dietary requests please contact Marleen Hallam of the BelTox secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Photos will be taken during the event for posting on the websites of the three societies. If you don’t wish to be photographed during the meeting for privacy reasons please contact Marleen Hallam of the BelTox secretariat (email@example.com)
- The names of the participants with their affiliation will be published in the meeting booklet. If you don’t wish to be included in that list please contact Marleen Hallam of the BelTox secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Coffee breaks and sandwich lunch on both days are included in the registration fee
How to apply for a travel bursary ?
- 5 travel bursaries of 150 € each will be granted to PhD students from abroad who will be competing in the Young Scientist Competition. PhD students can apply for a bursary by sending a message to Marleen Hallam of the BelTox secretariat (email@example.com) with the abstract of the presentation/poster and a support letter from the promotor attached. You will be informed in due time if you have been elected to receive a bursary.
- for submission of abstracts:
- 5 November 2019 for platform (oral) presentations
- 11 November 2019 for Young Scientist Competition posters and free non-competition posters
- notification to abstract authors of jury’s decision: 12 November 2019
- for online registration: 15 November 2019
Certificate of attendance
- A certificate of attendance will be provided to participants after scanning the Eventix QR-code that will be provided by email prior to the event. Tickets can be scanned off the phone so there is no need to print the ticket.
Any other questions ?
- For any questions regarding registration, please contact Marleen Hallam of the BelTox secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For any question regarding the venue or the scientific programme, please contact Emma Gustafson of the IC-3Rs secretariat (Emma.Gustafson@vub.be)