In collaboration with Prof. Pieter Annaert of the KULeuven, BelTox is organizing a course on physiologically-based pharmacokinetic modelling (PBPK). This course will take place at the Gasthuisberg Campus of the KULeuven (room Pentalfa) on October 25th 2023. It will consist of a morning session with three lectures in hybrid format as well as a hands-on presential training in the afternoon.
The three speakers of the morning session will be:
- Pieter Annaert (KULeuven)
- Flora Musuamba Tshinanu (University of Namur and EMA working group member)
- Pieter-Jan De Sutter (University of Ghent)
In the afternoon session, the hand-on training will focus on the use of the publicly available tool PK-SYM.
- Full day live at KUL as BelTox member : 360€
- Full day live at KUL as non-BelTox member : 460€
- Webinar in the morning via video link as BelTox-member : 40€
- Webinar in the morning via video link as non-BelTox member : 120€