A membership of Beltox offers you multiple advantages:
- Frequent newsletters
- Access to the members only pages on the BelTox website. These contains a large collection of information and knowledge in various fields
- Reductions of the participation fees for the yearly EuroTox meetings and other activities
- Reductions on events and trainings organised by Beltox
- Annual meeting
- …And so much more!
- Request an account (your password will be emailed to you automatically)
- Login with your account
- Request standard membership or master student membership (only available when logged in). PhD students need to register for standard membership.
- Upon registration for standard BelTox membership or PhD student BelTox membership you will receive an invoice with all payment instructions. Once payment is made an e-mail with membership approval will be sent to you and you will be granted access to the member-only pages of the BelTox website.
- Upon registration for a student (bachelor or master) BelTox membership (free of charge) an e-mail with membership approval will be sent to you and you will be granted access to the member-only pages of the BelTox website.
In the beginning of the year of membership you will automatically receive an email reminding you of your membership renewal. This is done by using your account login to the BelTox website and follow the link “Membership renewal” (only available when logged in).