You can become a BelTox member for the amount of 60€ (ex. VAT) or 75€ for customer adressed outside the EU.
Members of BelTox are granted substantial reductions of subscription fees for scientific meetings, courses and workshops organized by BelTox.
BelTox membership also includes:
– Online access to the members-only pages on the BelTox website, which contains information on our society, our sponsors, upcoming and past BelTox events such as scientific meetings, courses and workshops and international meetings on toxicology,
– Participation in the BelTox General Assembly,
– Participation in the election of Steering Committee members every 3 years,
– Becoming a member of the Steering Committee and help to determine the course of the Society,
– Automatic membership of the European Society of Toxicology (EUROTOX) with reductions for EUROTOX events,
– Receiving the BelTox newsletter,
– Receiving information on vacancies for toxicology positions,
– Receiving information on international events in toxicology,
– Helping in the development of young scientists (e.g. Young Scientist Competition)
– The possibility of seeking advice from peers on toxicology questions and presenting own work via the Beltox website and social media
– Networking opportunities during BelTox events
Registration procedure for NEW registrants:
- Request an account (your password will be emailed to you automatically)
- Login with your account
- Request membership (only available when logged in). PhD students need to register for standard membership.
- Upon completion professionals will receive an invoice and once paid they will receive confirmation of membership and granted access to the members-only pages of the BelTox website.
- Master students will receive confirmation and granted access to the members-only pages of the BelTox website without receiving an invoice.
In the beginning of the year of membership you will automatically receive an email reminding you of your membership renewal. This is done by using your account login to the BelTox website and request your membership by following this link (only available when logged in).